Friday, July 17, 2009

What a Great Week!





This Week, I sold two photographs on my Etsy Store! Yippee!!!

The Heartland Church happens to be one. This evening I was notified that my Heartland Church photo was featured on this week's POE (Photographers of Etsy) blog post! You can see the weekly blog here:
http://photographersofetsy.blogspot.com/2009/07/wanderings-summer-road-trip-week-4.html . <--Once you click on the link, scroll down until you see the image of the church, click on the church and it will take you directly to my Etsy Store!!!!
**Thank you Michelle for letting me know, and also for your kind words!**
-This church is located just outside Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
-Also, Thank you to the person who bought two prints, "The Heartland Church" and "Telluride Turquoise". ~ Pam Lefcourt

No comments:

Post a Comment